Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Baby


While running through my local grocery store the other day, I found Happy Baby Foods in the frozen sction. My first thought was "Wow, this is amazing" and my next thought was "why didn't I have this choice when my kids were young enough? Life is just not fair". Happy Baby Foods is a line of organic frozen foods and cereals for infants. The food consists of vegetables, chicken and other wonderful foods for your 6+ month old. I was impressed to see that they even add mint to the peas to help soothe colic and they have a salmon dish. To find them at a local grocery store, check out http://www.happybabyfood.com/. The web site is great and your can check out all the ingrediants in their menu before you hoof it to the store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPYBABY also makes great cereals with probiotics and DHA called HAPPYBELLIES. You can download a free Nutrition Guide by Dr. Sears from their home page happybabyfood.com.