Saturday, August 1, 2009

Car Seat Covers


So, I had never purchased a car seat cover becuase I always felt they were more decorative than useful, until my hip hooligan got very sick in her seat. We tried to pull apart the seat to wash it but after frustrating hours, we never we able to get it disassembled. A that point, I heavily regretted no car seat cover. We ended up buying a new car seat altogether. And on top of that, I had just met the owner of Tatr Tots on a flight who had just told me about her company and great car seat covers. I took all of this as a sign from above- its time for a blog post. Anyhow, to save you buying a second car seat, check out http://www.tatrtots.com/ and look at the beautiful car seat covers. They run around $96.00-11.00 for infant or toddler seat covers and trust me, its worth it!

No comments: